Room For Growing's wants to make the transition from toddlerhood to preschool very smooth and comfortable. Our Early Preschool Program, also called our transition room has been developed to meet the educational needs of children 33 months to 4 years old. Our early preschool program introduces a variety of learning experiences that allows children to grow, learn, and explore at their own rate.
The youngest preschool children learn by doing. The classroom is set up so the children have plenty of hands on experiences throughout the day. The environment has quiet areas for reading, science and language experiences and noisy areas for cooperative play with blocks, manipulative and dramatic play.
Room For Growing Educational Child Development Center will provide your young learner with opportunities to develop vocabulary, memory and language skills through music, art and sensory exploration. We begin to learn together how to recognize colors, shapes and patterns, constantly gathering information to further their knowledge and understanding of how the world works
Our curriculum is organized into weekly and monthly topics that encourage children to develop their skills and confidence. Our main objective is to introduce the children to a variety of learning experiences.
Your child’s day:
- Combined fun and learning activities planned around the letter of the week.
- Engaging math, science, art, cooking, exercises, music, sensory and self help activities.
- Individual development assessment forms and portfolios.
- Self esteem, social development, acceptance of own gender and cultural diversity curriculum and as a foundation for learning.
- Encourages the development of increased self-directed and independence.
- Introduction to cooperation, helping, sharing and expressing feelings.