Commitment to Cleanliness
Room For Growing prides it's self on providing a clean environment for your child to learn, grow and play. We know how important it is for your child’s health and well being.
Hand washing procedures
Cleaning and disinfecting
- The single most important way to reduce the spread of infection is to wash hands. The staff and children wash hands with liquid soap to remove soil and germs.
- Children and/or teachers wash hands before: Eating, food preparation, serving food and giving or taking medication.
- Children and/or teachers washing hands after: Diapering, restroom breaks, wiping a nose or contact with any body fluids and after being outside.
- The center is cleaned and disinfected every night.
- Carpets are vacuumed
- floors and restrooms are sanitized
- Toys and equipment are put in their proper location.
- Room For Growing uses a four-step procedure for all food preparation surfaces, bathrooms and diaper changing areas and toys children put into their mouth.
Four step sanitation process:
- Clean soiled area with soap and water
- Rinse with clear water
- Immerse or spray with sanitizing bleach
- Air dry.